Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!

New Year, new tricks and experiences. Hopefully the bad things will stay in the year 2010, but may all thee good things follow us to this year!!=) That was said by a dear friend of mine from Sweden. And it really sounds great if would be so easy... Let's hope the "troubles" will be sweeped away soon anyways!:)

I spent Christmas time at home in Polvijärvi, taking it easy! The temperature stayed around -25c, even -32c so there were not much training outside.. Once we were walking with snowshoes in our nationalpark Koli! You can check out some pics from Facebook. Very pretty, but a bit cold and frozen white eyeflashes:P But it was fun! I think it was my first time in the winter when I was there:)



Otherwise I had been very nice and kind during the year as I got so many presents. One of the best, a big PINK bag of tools... very handy!:D As you know the best at Christmas is when you are allowed to eat delicious food! hour-long-dinners together with family.. :) Just have to be careful with "over-weight" as there were not so much training^^D

I gave to my Dad an English- phrasebook, He has to learn a bit more!!:D As I said him, you never know from which country my boyfriend will come!:p hehe. Above that a guidebook to Austria was included to the present... ;)

On Monday I got the a kick-start to the training by a boxing lesson. It was great!!:D I guarantee that you wil feel your upperbody the following day...
The training continues this week, as I couldn't even celebrate new year that much! Anyways hope you had fun and the next year even funnier!:))

Well, tomorrow off we go to Helsinki and on Monday we are already in Oberhof, Germany!!=)
The first World Cup of this year, and the second one in my career! Wish me luck and check out www.biathlonworld.com and liveresults!!:)

The relay will start 6th of January at 19.30 german time, also 20.30 finland's time!!! very late I think.. and Sprint will follow then on Saturday!

Off to lovely winter weather and then packing.. BIS BALD!!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment